Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00231 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,181 (945,535 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)