Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,552 ($2,784) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)