Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.330 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,432 ($2,580) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)