Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.336 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,810 ($2,104) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)