Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.327 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,662 ($2,760) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (35 minutes ago)