Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.410 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,128 (€1,509) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)