Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CAD / AOA *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,862 (999,300 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)