Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00804 CAD / AOA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 79% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,586 (694,979 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)