Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 CAD / AOA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 72% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,840 (772,062 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)