Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00794 CAD / AOA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,377 (551,187 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)