Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.553 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,426 (€2,207) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)