Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19517 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,811 (元9,278) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)