Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19105 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 61% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,467 (元7,678) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 3 hours ago)