Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00244 CAD / CRC
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,276 (₡ 1,344,972) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)