Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 CAD / CRC
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,463 (₡ 1,530,171) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)