Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00220 CAD / CRC
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,698 (₡ 1,677,170) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)