Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.460 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,027 (€1,388) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)