Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38860 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,720 (S/. 7,000) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)