Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,868 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39700 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,612 (S/. 9,097) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (42 minutes ago)