Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,949 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39449 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,965 (S/. 7,517) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (44 minutes ago)