Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,877 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38763 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,901 (S/. 7,485) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 15,000,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 4,000,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)