Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,343 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39207 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,095 (S/. 10,443) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)