Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41100 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,000 (S/. 7,300) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)