Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00184 CAD / MWK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,078 (1,677,021 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)