Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 CAD / MWK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,091 (1,192,431 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £63 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (32 minutes ago)