Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19780 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,780 (元14,053) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)