Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19625 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,717 (元8,749) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (40 minutes ago)