Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19486 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,707 (元8,760) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (38 minutes ago)