Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,659 ($2,878) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)