Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.269 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,073 ($3,210) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)