Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.327 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,348 ($1,770) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)