Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,755 (€1,913) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)