Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,393 (€3,439) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)