Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,846 (€2,585) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (44 minutes ago)