Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,339 (€2,410) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)