Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07311 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,988 (Mex$ 27,186) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)