Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.559 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,215 (€3,988) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)