Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.532 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,873 (€3,834) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)