Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.399 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,937 (€2,099) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)