Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 27% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,576 (€3,023) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (38 minutes ago)