Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,916 (€3,134) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)