Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,927 (€2,112) in Latina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)