Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.406 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,405 ($3,132) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)