Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,804 ($1,322) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)