Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.313 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,757 ($1,338) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)