Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 CAD / PAB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,471 (1,979 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)