Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 CAD / PAB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,025 (2,312 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)