Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,169 (€2,589) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)