Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02871 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,333 (RD$ 46,438) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (21 minutes ago)