Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.531 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,458 (€2,912) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)