Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.500 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,879 (€2,585) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)