Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 29% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,375 (€2,944) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)