Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 23% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,926 (€3,795) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)