Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,922 (€3,251) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)