Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03903 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,373 (86,434 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (32 minutes ago)