Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00416 CAD / NGN *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,417 (340,613 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)