Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39563 CAD / PGK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,899 (9,855 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (21 minutes ago)