Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38539 CAD / PGK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,750 (9,729 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)