Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38367 CAD / PGK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,502 (9,128 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (21 minutes ago)