Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00201 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,093 (CH$1,542,372) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)