Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00176 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,442 (CH$2,522,424) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 4 hours ago)