Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,898 (CH$1,843,073) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (37 minutes ago)