Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,464 (CH$1,705,125) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)