Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06729 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,145 (Mex$ 31,880) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (40 minutes ago)