Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06633 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,943 (Mex$ 44,362) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)