Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18357 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,211 ($b12,045) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)