Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18904 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,321 ($b17,565) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)