Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18595 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,595 ($b13,956) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)