Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18167 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,243 ($b12,348) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)