Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,814 ($2,285) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marbella costs €14,679 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)