Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.284 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,883 ($3,024) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)