Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05563 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,110 (L 55,903) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)