Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05390 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,283 (L 42,355) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)