Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05281 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,375 (L 44,974) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)