Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,758 (¥325,074) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)