Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01182 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,496 (¥549,425) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)