Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 908 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.263 CAD / KWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 35% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,444 (Dinar 1,042) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)