Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.406 CAD / KWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 34% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,028 (Dinar 1,141) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)