Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 944 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.267 CAD / KWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,902 (Dinar 1,383) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)