Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,828 (元9,420) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (27 minutes ago)