Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20489 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,619 (元12,782) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (28 minutes ago)