Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30975 CAD / GHS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,316 (GH₵7,476) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)