Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,316 (¥451,688) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)