Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 CAD / AOA
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,732 (588,557 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (41 minutes ago)