Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00580 CAD / AOA *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,193 (895,499 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)