Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30623 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,119 (RM13,452) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 4 hours ago)