Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32892 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,047 (RM15,343) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)