Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31784 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,264 (RM13,416) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)