Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31347 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,527 (RM8,060) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)