Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31424 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,367 (RM7,534) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)