Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14966 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 40% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,951 (kr 59,811) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,400 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)