Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15915 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,270 (kr 51,967) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)