Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16635 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 63% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,165 (kr 49,080) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)