Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32319 CAD / PLN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,715 (5,307 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)