Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01952 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,205 (₨112,959) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)