Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15964 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 69% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,759 (HK$36,074) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)