Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16330 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 57% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,747 (HK$41,319) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)