Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17122 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 67% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,169 (HK$24,346) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)