Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16453 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 74% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,783 (HK$41,227) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 2 hours ago)