Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16861 CAD / HKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 65% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,149 (HK$30,537) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)