Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,044 (958,424 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (35 minutes ago)