Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30373 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,640 (RM11,983) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)