Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.29498 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,663 (RM12,417) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 2 hours ago)