Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31647 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,772 (RM11,918) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Miami, Florida costs $1.52 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 5 hours ago)