Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32888 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,093 (RM9,406) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)