Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29884 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,132 (RM7,134) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)