Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30244 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,518 (RM5,020) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (43 minutes ago)