Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02015 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,138 (₨106,116) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (43 minutes ago)