Cost of living comparison between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31882 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,056 (RM6,448) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)